Skip to main content

Sneak Peek 2014!

Hello again my loyal reader!

Thank you for always being there even though I was lost for - (almost) a year ?

I really appreciated your visit to Traveler's Passport!

Well, things change and my time was wasted somewhere else for my job and . . . personal life. Ha.
But, thanks for the encouragement these days from my beloved people around to continue liven up this blog again.

I still have a lot of untold stories, even way back in Europe, in Indonesia and my recent business trip abroad.

Many things to be shared, limited time to write.

But, I will keep my best to spare some time to write again!

For the warm up, sneak peek for my current business-turn-to-holiday-trip. :)

Can you guess where is it?

Sneak Peek 2014!

See you again shortly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Makanan yang Tidak Boleh Terlewatkan di Vienna

Halo travelers! Setelah puas  berwisata kuliner di Yunani  dan Salzburg ,  sekarang mari kita bergeser sedikit ke kota lain yang juga berada di Austria. Kota ini merupakan ibukota dari Austria dan juga sering disebut sebagai pusat musik klasik di dunia. Seperti Salzburg, kalian dapat melihat kalau kota ini sarat akan karya seni - kalian dapat melihat orang-orang berkostum Mozart menjual tiket konser musik klasik di jalanan - alunan musik klasik di setiap toko souvenir - dan disini pula lah tempat salah satu Hall musik terbaik di dunia - Musikverein. Di kota "klasik" inilah, tempat wisata kuliner kita selanjutnya - VIENNA ! Prepare your stomach, travelers ! 1. Sacher Torte Source : sacher.com Sacher Torte - jawaban pertama yang akan muncul di google ketika kalian mencari mengenai kuliner di Vienna. Sacher Torter merupakan kue coklat khas Vienna yang merupakan kue hasil karya Franz Sacher di tahun 1832. Dari tahun 1832, popularitas Sacher Tort...

All Around Europe : Local Airports Part I

This post is dedicated to all European budget airlines lovers! Airport - is the important place. This is where our travelling starts and ended. If we could not know where is the airport and how to get to the airport, than our travelling will be a mess. Since I travel a lot with European budget airline,  I have to invest more time to look for the information regarding the airports used in budget airports, especially the location and how to get there (most important!).  Most of the budget airline (esp. Ryan Air) are using local airports which is located far (away) from the city. Beside the location, these local airports also do not have varieties of public transportation access. Therefore, I decided to compile the information regarding these-out-of-nowhere local airports in Europe. I hope it could help all European budget airlines lovers! :) After did some listing, I realised there will be too much information here - that might make you explode. Therefore, I decided to d...

From Venice with love

Seperti yang sudah saya tulis di pos sebelumnya , di bulan Juni ini saya akan membahas mengenai Italia. Di pos kali ini, saya akan membagikan pengalaman travelling saya di Venice, kota pertama yang saya kunjungi di Italia. Venice, 30 Juni 2012  Untuk sampai ke Venice, saya menggunakan pesawat Ryan Air dengan tujuan Venice Treviso. Dari airport Treviso, saya menggunakan bis airport ke stasiun kereta Mestre , yaitu stasiun kereta utama dimana kalian bisa dengan mudah menemukan kereta ke Venice. Perjalanan dari airport Venice Treviso ke Mestre memakan waktu sekitar 40 - 50 menit dengan harga tiket bis 7 Euro untuk 1 trip. Kalian bisa membeli tiket bis ini langsung di pesawat atau melalui mesin penjual tiket di airport. Sebenarnya, ada bis yang langsung menuju ke Venice, namun berhubung saya harus check-in dulu di Camping Jolly, saya menggunakan bis tujuan Mestre. Mesin penjual tiket bis airport Dari Mestre, saya mencari bis untuk menuju ke Camping Jolly. J...